Sunday 13 December 2015

Mumbai - A perfect Drive, Design and Connectivity

My first job was in Mumbai and now I have come Delhi for my third job. If we talk about drive, design and connect both have their own positives and negatives. I still like Mumbai more when it comes to drive, design and connect. However, the traffic density in Mumbai is more than Delhi but still Mumbai is the best. I still remember driving late night near marine drive and enjoying my drive with my colleagues. Also, driving near juhu beach was so much fun that I cannot forget. I and my friends loved driving in Mumbai.

Design: Design of Mumbai is simple and straight. It is straight in design. If you want to go to a place you have to travel straight and you have very less option in terms of route. The design is good and you keep on driving straight with some nice music turned on to listen to. The highways are designed very efficiently. The city is very well designed according to me. 

Connectivity: Mumbai is very well connected and it’s easy to find and travel to a place. The flyovers connect various places of Mumbai very well and you will never face any difficulty in reaching a destination. Even, if you miss a cut or take a wrong turn you can easily make a U-turn and get back to the correct turn or take the correct road. The highways connect each and every place and you can travel to place easily through the highways. The roads and highways are also very well connected to eachother.

Drive: Talking about the drive of Mumbai it is filled with scenic beauty while you are on drive. Driving at marine drive in the night and seeing the lights is one scene that nobody can miss and I bet you cannot find a better place to see especially in the night while you are driving. Just put on some nice music and you will love the drive. Driving near the beaches of Mumbai is also one thing that nobody would ever like to miss. I myself loved, each and every drive which I did near the beaches.
I think that if there is a place with a good design and connectivity with a great scenic beauty to see while you are driving is Mumbai. However, in peak hours you may find some traffic in Mumbai but that is just because of the traffic density in Mumbai. But, once you start your drive during the night when the traffic density is less you would fall in love with driving in Mumbai. I still miss driving in Mumbai late in the night and watching the lights at marine drive. 

A perfect Drive, Design and Connect - Mumbai

Visit http://madeofgreat.tatamotors.com/ for more on Drive, Design and Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment