Thursday 9 July 2015

UC Browser - Surf it All! Surf it Fast!


For cricket fans missing a single match is like a nightmare. My whole family is a big time cricket fan. I remember all my family sitting in front of the television and watching cricket matches. I am also a big fan of cricket and make sure that I never miss a cricket match. When you are at home it’s easy to watch a match. Sometimes, there are situations when you have to go out and you have to miss a cricket match. The situations can be
  • You have to go to a family function and if you say no than you have to get in an argument.
  • You have your exams and parents are not allowing you to watch television.
  • You have to go for shopping
I remember a case of mine when I said no to my parents for going to a family function. I had an argument with them for half an hour that I don't go to family functions. I show no responsibility and act immaturely. There was a match between my favourite teams India and England. The best part of the argument was that I stayed at home and got to watch the match. This was the scenario a few years back. Now with technology, we can watch a complete cricket match on mobile phone. But, the only problem which I find in watching cricket matches online are they are too slow.

Earlier, I used to think that my internet connection is a problem then I got my mobile plan changed from 2G to 3G. The same problem was still there, the webpages took so long to load and the videos were all the time buffering. Then one of my friend told me that why don’t you change your browser and Install UC browser it’s the fastest browser.

I downloaded the UC browser and when I opened a webpage it loaded very fast. When I opened a video on youtube through UC browser the videos loaded very fast without any interruption. Now, when I am not at home and I need to watch live cricket I use only UC browser. You can surf webpages, watch videos and browse pictures at a very fast speed only with UC browser. UC browser is really the fastest web browser I have used so far. I would recommend UC browser to everyone for a faster internet experience on your devices.

UC browser also has a separate icon for UC cricket. To open UC cricket you can find out the UC cricket icon on the UC browser home page. UC Browser provide the best cricket service in India including Live Scores & Latest News.
 
Some of the features of UC browser include:
  • Live Scores with auto update
  • Fixture & Result
  • Latest News
  • Videos 
 
For details visit http://www.ucweb.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment